Home Business Insurance
Do you have a market for your "work at home" customers?
See rates or get a quote
Free marketing material
Fill-in-and-print Home Business Insurance applications
Unique coverage for your customers home-based business.
The RLI Home Business Insurance policy, specifically designed for home-based business, crafters and hobbyists, is written on an ISO BOP form. While standard homeowner endorsements offer some coverage, many DO NOT cover most business-related losses.
On the other hand, an RLI Home Business Insurance policy includes:
- Up to $1,000,000 in business general liability coverage, both on and off the residence premises.
- Up to $100,000 in business personal property (BPP) limits for protection at home and while temporarily off premises (up to $50,000 BPP in FL).
- A standard $250 deductible.
- Up to $5,000 per person for medical payments to customers or vendors injured on your premises.
- Optional coverages for money and securities.
- Availability in all states and the District of Columbia, regardless of the carrier providing the homeowner coverage.
How to access the RLI Home Business Insurance policy.
Our program is available to independent insurance agents through approved program administrators in all states.
Contact RLI for a referral to a program administrator authorized
to do business in your state.